Sunday 29 January 2012

Final Major Project

I have thought a lot about what I am doing for my Final Major Project, and finally I am decided on an idea! 

I have a few books on fairytales which I have been really enjoying reading! I am going to illustrate one of the stories by creating a series of images. I have a book on Russian Fairytales that I found in a second hand book shop, and I also have some old English stories too. Decisions, decisions!

To accompany my images I also want to create a 3D set that will be set up in my space. I am actually really looking forward to starting work and I am brimming with ideas! 

I want to start by practicing drawing again as this is something I haven't done for a while and I need to get back into it. I want to concentrate on the figure and buildings first. I have been looking at a few illustrators for inspiration.















1 comment:

  1. very inspiring post :)
    thanks for sharing!
    www.jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete