Wednesday 12 January 2011

Berlin...Olaf Hajek

Sorry for my absence!!! I have been so busy doing many things over the past couple of months.. which i will update you about later!

I recently visited Berlin which was so exciting! Really, I had the absolute time of my life!
Whilst I was there I was lucky to have the opportunity of meeting the very talented illustrator Olaf Hajek at his studio. He is one of the world's most successful illustrators, so meeting him was a huge inspiration to me. He was great at giving advice and so friendly!!









Olaf Hajek is a painter, his paintings are amazing, they are so colourful and detailed. There is magical feel about them, they are dreamy. Olaf has a broad range of clients; his work has been displayed in publications such as The New York Times, and even on postage stamps. I looked around his studio and just wished it was mine!!! 























I came away from his studio feeling totally refreshed and inspired, it made me think that anything can be achieved if you try hard enough. This was definitely the highlight of my visit to Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment