Thursday 10 May 2012

Caffeine, Redbull and Snickers!

O gosh! Where to start!! Getting my final work done has been a challenge to say the least! I have felt like i was having a creative block for a while and also frustrated as I was not executing my project in the way I wanted to. I've decided to pick myself up and soldier on and work with the bits I've made. I am happy with my outcomes, even though I am capable of a lot more (and I do not mean that in a big-headed way) I just feel I have not fulfilled what I dreampt of and this has been due to a number of factors, not for lack of effort. I have took the pressure off myself with redbull and chocolate and feel more relaxed! I think lack of confidence has stunted me a little, but I am overcoming this.


Well here is something I'm working on right now which needs arranging tomorrow ready for hand-in. If anything I've learnt I work much better hands on with tangible elements rather than flat, and from this experience I have learnt a lot about my own process and practice..I do not like working flat!!!! 










I have made a jar of fairy dust which I am going to label and put instructions on. Everything I have made is inspired by the story 'The Old Woman Who Lived in a Vinegar Bottle'. 

Keep on smiling!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment