Thursday 26 April 2012

Deadline is looming!!

Today I've had to have a chat with myself as I get these mental blocks with my design! I think it's all overwhelming what with creating a book ...and an installation for my final show, plus being a mum! So my conclusion is to just make and play in my sketchbook for the next few days and use my elements to create collages rather than make my usual three dimensional sets that are very time consuming and requires lots of planning and preparation. 

The three dimensional element to my work will come into play with my installation which I have time to complete after my book deadline. Also it will be better to show the two aspects of my work so potential clients can see that I am capable of working flat and also three dimensional (which is good for events, window displays, etc). I want to show I am versatile!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment