Thursday 15 December 2011

Contact with industry

I have recently been trying to set up portfolio visits within industry to get any advice that I can! I have already had a portfolio viewing in Manchester's Northern Quarter at 'Taylor O'Brien', which was very helpful and gave me an insight into industry.

I have contacted a few illustrators that work mainly with paper as I think they can answer more specific questions I have about my working process, and I'd also like to know what sort of clients and jobs they tend to get, and what I should be aiming for. 

I have had recent correspondence with Hattie Newman who has invited me for a visit in the new year, which I am very excited about! 

I hope the other artists I have contacted have time to see me as it would be very interesting and beneficial..I will keep you updated with any visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment