Monday 19 December 2011

Final Major Project: Thoughts and Ideas

I have thought a lot about my final major project, and I know I would love to create on a much bigger scale than I have done in previous works . I am thinking lots of cardboard, fairy lights and small details! I would love to create a scene or environment that people can get inside, and be taken back to childhood. I guess it's creating the sense of nostalgia that I am interested in. I want to make people feel a certain way. 

Artists I have been researching for inspiration are:


Andrew Macgregor







Taylor Mckimens






I will continue my research and also find some books on nostalgia and read up about the aspects of it. I want my project to have a deeper meaning/theme, which I think will come with research, so I will continue this over christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment